Step 1 of 5
Your TCard will act as your official ID on campus, so make sure it resembles the sample acceptable photos and meets the criteria below.
Sample Acceptable Photos
- Take the photo against a white background
- Make sure your head is centred and eyes are looking into the camera
- Submit a colour photo
- Accurately represent your current appearance*
- Submit a photo with a minimum of 300 x 370 pixels at 300 dpi, in a JPEG format with a maximum size of 6 MB
Not Acceptable photos
- Digitally alter your photo or use any filters*
- Use a scanned picture or a picture of a picture
- Use social media photos
- Include objects (hats/sunglasses) or other people
*A replacement fee may apply if the TCard must be re-printed due to photo not being an accurate representation of your current appearance.
Have a look at more examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos.